Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Something a little different

Seeing as how no one's going to read this I can now express my honest opinion on things that don't particularly matter, yay!

Religious conflict.... I don't understand it. People have been arguing for years about where we go when we die and what brought us into the world, and honestly I just don't get it. What's the point? You don't accomplish anything. I think that you should just do what makes you happy. I don't understand why there is an everlasting conflict on where we go. If you believe in something what does it do to me? It doesn't effect me at all. If someone says the words, "I believe this....." It doesn't do anything. Can we just be chill? You would think that in the 21st century this would be over. Even if you somehow figured out what happens after death... so what? What does it do for me? I'm still going to die, aren't I? In the end we're all just acting like children, throwing a tantrum over things that don't really matter. Oh, I should probably finish with the words, "believe what you want, as long as you don't hurt others or yourself."



Racism....why is this still a thing? It shouldn't be a thing. Why are there still people out there who feel discriminating against someone for something they had absolutely no control over? For what purpose? Maybe, if you're racist, you feel a sense of superiority over others by discriminating against them, but still that kind of superiority doesn't last very long so why not use your life to do something actually productive? (I'm 100% aware that I am definitely not someone who should be saying do something productive. I'm a random person on the internet, what on earth am I doing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment