Wednesday, January 4, 2017

a book that will make you think


If you're reading this and thinking that this is going to be about a thrilling mystery novel than I am sorry to tell you that that isn't exactly what I had in mind. Don't get me wrong, I love a good mystery. It's just that when I said a book that will make you think, I meant a story that leaves a certain impression on your heart that you might want to keep. The book I'm going to recommend to you is: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. This is a story that made me think that I need to live my life to its fullest. I think that for this book that's all you really need to know to just dive into this page-turning masterpiece. If you wanted a comparison, I'm sorry to say that this book is one of a kind. Life is a story that I don't think anyone can give a comparison. This is no different, I promise you that this is a story that will make life... easier to enjoy,  I know that it did for me. Life is short, which is why every day is a blessing. While people are looking for the next lost treasure, time just sits there ticking away. Maybe someday we'll notice, like the people in this book did, that life is the world's number one treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment