Wednesday, September 20, 2017

i'm bored and I don't have enough of a life to be able to do something productive

... i just wrote this in my free time so......

In a bed full of white roses your love will forever stain them red. "I love you. Stay with me," she calls. Why aren't you there? Where are you? Your love is worth nothing. Save her. She's breaking. All because of you. Her corpse is so beautiful, but there's something missing. "Where is my heart, dear?" You used to see her with a smile on her face. Where did that smile go? She’s screaming. Tears of blood will fall down her face as she sees the face of the one she loved. She stands up as her weak hand grabs for your collar. “Why did you leave me? Why did you kill me? Why am I dead? Please stay here. Please say that you’ll love me forever. I promise that I’ll do everything right. I promise... so please stay.” Her face that was once full of beauty is now full of nothing but fear. You left her there. You left her corpse to decompose with all of the withering white roses. Even as you close the door you hear her screams resonating into the depths of your soul. “I’m sorry,” you whisper. What does this fix? In the end your love meant nothing. You’re apologies didn’t change anything. All you did was hurt her more than any wound to the heart. The only image running in your mind from there on out is a picture of her with blood running down from her eyes and her chest. You’re left with nothing but the chains of the woman you once loved. You close your eyes and lay down your head on your deathbed. “I’ll be with you soon, my love,” you say with a smile. A knife penetrates your heart and the last thing you see is an image of her before the roses. Your eyes are clouded with nothing but the broken image of what you called love. 






..... i have WAY too much free time 

No comments:

Post a Comment