Saturday, January 27, 2018

What is this blog supposed to be?

Uuuuummm.... This is a question that has been in my head for a while, and I suppose you could call this blog a form of release. In the beginning, I just thought of it as a thing for book recommendations, but at the moment I don't really know what this blog has come to. This blog can be anything you want it to be. If you've come here in search of books don't worry, that's still going to be a thing. I guess you could now call this blog a sort of journal. I have a pretty boring life, and I don't have anything, in particular, to do with my life. But for now, I've decided to focus on having fun? I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just doing what makes me happy. You can keep reading if you want, I'm not going to force you to or anything. This is just something to help me to, I don't know, bottle up things I guess.  Anyway, have a nice rest of your day. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment