Thursday, October 12, 2017

Hey there, just making use of some free time

This world is beautiful
What people have given me is not something real
Where are you?
You look at the things around you and you feel something that is unpredictable
This is what beauty looks like
What it feels like
Where are we in this cycle?
We are all damned to an eternal slumber
Only the true dreamers have the power to wake up
Have you seen the lights in the sky
Have you seen purity
Have you seen it
I’m flying away from this place
What looks beautiful close up needs a step back
This is not a drill
Maybe it always has been
When we, the average, finally open our eyes we will feel what has been long lost
I refuse to admit it
I refuse to see this world as beautiful
This world is like the words you send out
They kill
they’re deceitful
The only thing keeping me here are the chains of fear that restrain me
I can’t fly away now
I can’t open my eyes
My eyes are sown shut
My words are invisible
Untouchable
Maybe someday you’ll see me
Just take a look at what you’re standing on
Am I beautiful?
Why do you call me ugly
Why must you call me deceitful
Will I be enough
Will my life ever be enough
Maybe if I destroy mine you’ll finally take it
You’ll finally see it
You’ll finally see me
In the end you are only truly beautiful when you’re dead

No comments:

Post a Comment